Winn-Dixie Local Supplier Event
When: September 23rd & 24th
Where: Jacksonville Winn-Dixie Store TBD
(See below for next steps on how to participate)
Winn-Dixie is seeking local suppliers to provide products in the finished good, pre-packaged, general merchandise and produce categories, including:
- Sauces, salsas and marinades
- Packaged mixes, spices and rubs
- Packaged frozen foods
- Bottled, canned or packaged beverages
- Cleaning products
- Health and beauty products
- GM (pots, pans, brooms, seasonal toys...etc)
· Fresh Local Produce (Fruits and Vegetables)
All non-Fresh products must have a UPC and be delivered Direct Store Delivery (DSD) by the supplier.
For this event all suppliers will need to complete the following in order to qualify for consideration:
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number Certification
- Indemnification Agreement
- Company and product overview: this should contain company brief history, size, number of employees, financial summary, current customers, product description, how manufactured, how distributed, safety certifications
- Provide 3 samples of your product
Next Steps on how to participate: If your company produces items that meet the specifications above, please send an email expressing your interest and providing your complete vendor contact information to: LocalDSDSupplierSupport@biloholdings.com.
Winn-Dixie will respond with additional information about registration requirements, accessing the necessary forms, and further details. Through this process and the supplier event, Winn-Dixie will determine if there is a local market opportunity their customers can connect with and establish new supplier relationships accordingly.