JAX Bridges is a program of the JAX Chamber Entrepreneurial Growth Division. It is a program designed to connect small and medium-sized companies with opportunities to do business with larger corporations; as well as providing targeted entrepreneurial education support.
JAX Bridges program details: The JAX Bridges program is a simulation that educates entrepreneurs. It creates "many-to-many relationship access" for both vendors and suppliers. We leverage entrepreneurial tools, unique learning strategies, and corporate relationships to deliver on our value proposition.
- Watch the JAX Bridges video
- What is JAX Bridges? (download)
- What is the JAX Bridges experience?
- What are they saying about the sessions?
JAX Chamber Online Help Desk
- JAX Chamber One Stop User Guide (Handout)
- JAX Chamber One Stop User Guide (Online)
- Northeast Florida Ecosystem
JAX Bridges in the News
- #JAXBridges on Twitter
- #JAXBridges on Facebook
- #GEWinJAX (Social Media)
- July 30, 2014 (JAX Bridges launch)
- July 30, 2014 (JAX Bridges launch/Times Union)
- October 6, 2014 (JAX Bridges supporting innovation)
- November 16, 2014 (Making the business connection)
- December 3, 2014 (Public-Private partnerships)
- February 20, 2015 (JAX Bridges supporting the ecosystem)
- May 12, 2015 (JAX Bridges making things happen)
- May 29, 2015 (Sealing the deal with big corporations)
- June 30, 2015 (JAX Bridges a part of bright business future)
- July 17, 2015 (JAX Bridges supporting entrepreneurs)
- July 21, 2015 (JAX Bridges delivers value for entrepreneurs)
- November 17, 2015 (JAX Bridges participant innovates)
- November 20, 2015 (Bridge2Biz event leads to innovation)
- February 2016 (Relationship access leads to marketing opportunity)
- April 5 2016 (JAX Bridges participants become Small Biz Champions)
- May 18, 2016 (Bridge-To-Business event results)
- May 27, 2016 (JAX Bridges creates exposure opportunities)
- June 16, 2016 (JAX Bridges propels JAX Chamber to Chamber of the Year finalist)
- September 8, 2016 (JAX Chamber stays innovative through JAX Bridges spin-offs)
- Avoiding the Danger Zone. Jerry Mills, CPA.
- Business Model Generation. Osterwalder etc. al.
- Kauffman Fastrac
- Fastrac Growth Venture
- Fastrac New Venture
- Fastrac Listening To Your Business
- Outthink the Competition: How a New Generation of Strategists Sees Options Others Ignore. Kaihan Krippendorff.
- The Danger Zone. Jerry Mills, CPA.
- Value Proposition Design. Osterwalder etc. al.
- InoVet.it Canvas (IVC)
- Business Model Canvas (BMC)
- BMC Validator Spreadhseet (BMCV)
- Value Proposition Canvas