JAX Bridges is a program of the JAX Chamber Entrepreneurial Growth Division. It is a program designed to connect small and medium-sized companies with opportunities to do business with larger corporations; as well as providing targeted entrepreneurial education support.
JAX Bridges program details: The JAX Bridges program is a simulation that educates entrepreneurs. It creates "many-to-many relationship access" for both vendors and suppliers. We leverage entrepreneurial tools, unique learning strategies, and corporate relationships to deliver on our value proposition.
- What are they saying about the sessions?
- Frequently Asked Questions about the program
- Northeast Florida Ecosystem
- Bridge2Biz Export Tools
- Bridge2Biz Risk Tool
- Sample#1 20x20
- Sample#2 20x20
- Capability Statement Primer
- Sample Business Models
- InoVet.it Canvas (IVC)
- Business Model Canvas (BMC)
- BMC Validator Spreadhseet (BMCV)
- Value Proposition Canvas