The Bridge2Biz Spring Event is a component of the JAX Bridges Program. It is designed to promote engagement and opportunity between Northeast Florida vendors and suppliers. Registered participants for the event will be enrolled in a pilot program that delivers notifications for future business opportunities.
Presenters: Each will present, participate in Q&A, and accept capability statements.
- Gilbane Building Company
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority
- St Vincents/Ascension
- Winn Dixie/BiLo Holdings
Attendees: Due to limited seating we have restricted participation to the groups below.
- Must register and pay ($40 fee) in order to attend.
- Must register and attend in order to participate in pilot.
- Must bring 4 copies of your capability statement in order to compete for the mentoring opportunities. (Not required to attend)
- Will have an opportunity to engage with all presenting companies.
- Will receive free ticket to attend JAX Chamber Trade Show (same location 5.30p)
Attendee expectations of event:
- Participate in new business portal for small, medium, & large businesses.
- Opportunity to compete for mentoring opportunities with large suppliers.
- Opportunity to engage with key personnel for current/future vendor opportunities.
- Opportunity to develop business relationships with small, medium, & large businesses.
Targeted participants for pilot program:
- JAX Bridges participants
- Point of Contact: Evone Pina
- JAX Chamber Health Council members
- Point of Contact: Ellen Sullivan
- JAX Chamber IT Council members
- Point of Contact: Mike Nolan
- JAX Chamber Transportation & Logistics Council members
- Point of Contact: Rose Conry
- Potential 8a certification
- point of Contact: Rhonda Robertelli