Expectations for topics covered (all or in part) using established curriculum.
- Sizing up your business
- Exploring growth opportunities
- Making strategic decisions
- Using financial tools
- Strengthening the product/service
- Seizing the market
- Leading & managing for growth
- Making it happen
Supplier Education components covered:
- Understanding the framework of doing business in the private sector
- Becoming a part of the vendor pool
- Gaining visibility with suppliers
- Keys to building supplier relationships
- Keys to pitching to suppliers
- Understanding the framework of supply chain readiness
- Certified and experienced facilitators.
- Tracks will depend on information reported on application.
- Some tracks will be more refined than others as a result of business experience & size.
Locations will be announced after application review. Accepted applicants will be pooled based on application request.